Here's the top 10 in the world:
1.El Cellar De Can Roca - Girona, Spain
2. Osteria Francescana - Modena, Italy
3. Noma - Copenhagen, Denmark
4. Central - Lima, Peru
5. Eleven Madison Park - New York City, United States
6, Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
7. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal - London, United Kingdom
8. Narisawa - Tokyo, Japan
9. D.O.M. - Sao Paolo, Brazil
10. Gaggan - Bangkok, Thailand
As far as the rest? The World's 50 Best Restaurantsis the list where you can find them.
The Earth's elite in the kitchen. 2015 brings forth a new ranking of the few selected with the skill to bear the ultimate accomplishment.
Drawn from the votes of The Diners Club®World’s 50 Best Restaurants Academy, the voters vary over 1,000 of the most influential individuals in the worldwide culinary scene, such as chefs, restaurateurs, food critics, writers and highly regarded "gastronomes."
Check this out for yourself, and if you happen to be in the area of any of these hot spots, be sure to grab yourself a plate.