+ // Exclusively sourced from MISSDISHfor HYPEFRESH, Inc.
Lindsay Jang is a registered dietitian with immense experience in healthy lifestyle coaching. She started her work in hospitals and then moved on to consulting where she could apply her knowledge and passion for nutrition to an audience who wasn’t necessarily ill already, but simply eager to have a better relationship with food. Check out her website hereand try out her delicious recipe below.
What You Need (Serves 2):
1 cup of 0% plain Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
3-4 Tbsp. honey (depending on preferred sweetness)
½ cup of raspberries
2 Tbsp. shredded coconut or coconut shavings
What To Do:
1. Place all ingredients, except for raspberries and coconut, in a food processor.
2. Blend until completely smooth. Adjust to taste by adding extra honey, cocoa or vanilla as needed.
3. Top with raspberries and coconut and enjoy!
- For added natural sweetness and flavor, try blending 1 small banana in.
– Mix up the toppings with other fruit or nuts like cherries or strawberries and toasted almonds or hazelnuts.
Written by Lindsay Jang, MISSBISH
For more heathy lifestyle dish selections, visit:http://missbish.com/category/mb-series/missdish/